Current Job Opening:
Fundraising Coordinator and Grant Writer
Coordinates and supports non-grantwriting fundraising efforts
- Writes donation request letter drafts
- Searches for and applies for creative fundraising opportunities
- Drafts language that can be used for fundraising on our websites, newsletters, social media and other promotional materials
Tracks, researches and applies for grants.
- Generates first drafts of grant proposals and all follow-up communication with grantors.
- Collects all relevant information and synthesizes it in a solid first draft, and sends to Development Director, Finance Coordinator and Executive Director for edits and polishing.
- Sends in grant proposals and maintains punctual, well-written communication with grantors.
- Tracks all grant application deadlines, report-back deadlines, and information that will help with writing grant-related materials.
- Keep up-to-date on progress of Corenewal, its needs and its accomplishments.
- Be a member of the Finance Committee
- Has written successfully funded grants
- Experience in nonprofits and fundraising
- Strong interest in improving grant-writing skills
- Punctual, organized and accessible to contact
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to commit to the project over time
- A strong interest in and alignment with the goals of Corenewal and Amazon Mycorenewal Project
Hours and compensation:
Estimated 8 hours or more per month. Compensation based on experience and time commitment.
Current Volunteer Positions
AMP has long history of amazing volunteers and volunteer experiences that have helped tremendously towards accomplishing our goals. If you are interested in our project and have something to offer, we look forward to hearing from you. However, AMP is not currently accepting volunteer applications to help with projects on the ground. We welcome volunteer applications, but please be aware that there may be a delay in response time.